There are several different methods for removal of bats in the attic. One such method, bat exclusion, is done by sealing up all areas of the home in which the bats have access to the attic portion of your house. After the attic area is sealed and all possible entry points have been eliminated the Denver CO bat removal experts will then place an exclusion tube in the proper location. This will let any bat that remains inside the attic portion of your home out into the world. However the sealing and the one way door the professional bat removal agent has installed will keep the bats from possibly returning, which is the most efficient way to handle a Denver bat removal problem.
Bats in the attic Denver, CO
The most common call we get in the spring and summer months is for the control and removal of bats in the attic for homes and businesses in Denver Colorado. Bats in the attic are a very serious problem that should be taken care of as soon as it is discovered. Bats love the location of Denver CO and the natural food supply for the bats is almost unlimited. When you discover the bats in your attic, you should look to have a bat exclusion done to the attic portion of your home. Bat exclusion will prevent the bats from being able to come back into your home. After the bat exclusion is done and the bats have been eliminated from the attic, you should have your attic professionally cleaned and vacuumed or a bat guano cleanup.
Bat guano cleanup in Denver, CO
Bat guano cleanup typically happens after a bat exclusion has been performed and the structure has been sealed up. The bats have been excluded and after several days the bat guano cleanup should take place. Bat guano cleanups can be done several different ways and there are only a few companies in Denver CO area that know how to remove bat guano safely. This is the most important part of the whole bat removal process. You need to have the bat guano cleaned up for health and sanitary purposes. Bats are a wonderful animal to have around your home. They help to keep the insect population down. They can be a real problem though when they get into your home! Call to schedule a free bat inspection today in Denver, CO. Bat Control and Removal is a problem you don't have to live with!
Bat Removal Denver CO
Denver Animal Removal technicians are experts at bat removal and bat control. These Flying mammals are safely removed in a humane manner. Many bat species are protected by the Endangered Species Act. With the fact the bats are very beneficial to the environment these animals should be handled in a safe manner by a reputable company trained to correctly solve bat problems. Bats can eat up to a thousand mosquitoes or insects an hour and some plants depend on bats for pollination. Some types of Bat species are listed on the U.S. list of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife. Bats should never be killed. Call a professional to have the bats removed. Bat removal and bat control experts can remove these animals, seal up the point of entry to prevent the bats from entering your Denver, CO home. A bat exclusion is the best way to prevent bats from entering a structure. An animal exclusion is the process of sealing up all entry points that the Bats can enter your home and prevent any further bat infestation. Denver Animal Removal can inspect your home and make recommendations to solve your bat problem. This inspection involves assessing your home, attic, chimney, windows, vents, and other possible entry points.
Big Brown Bats in Denver, Colorado:
- Big Brown Bats are common to the Denver, CO area
- Big Brown Bats typically roost in manmade structures including attics, louvered attic vents, and bat houses
- Big Brown Bats inhabit attics, caves, hollow trees, and crevices
- Big Brown Bats copulate in autumn and winter, produce in late spring
- Big Brown Bats eat insects such as moths, beetles, and flies
- Big Eared Bats distinguished in Colorado by their Big Ears
- Roost in unoccupied buildings with partial light, other manmade structures, including attics, caves, mines, and wells.
- Produce in late May early June
- Lifespan of a Big Eared Bat is 8 to 10 years
- Photo of Colonized Brown bat in an attic
- Brown Bats in attics make up 85% of our calls
- Brown Bats are the #2 carrier of rabies in the US
- Brown Bat numbers reach over 1000 in a colony
- Brown Bat guano can carry harmful parasites.
- Big Brown Bats are colonized animals in the US
- Big Brown Bats are larger than the Little Browns
- Big Brown Bats are also found in attics
- Big Brown Bats eat insects only
- Big Brown Bats breed in the late summer to early fall.
Need bat repairs done to your home caused by a bat problem or want to prevent bat entry call the bat removal professionals today at Denver Animal Removal. Don't let the bats of Denver, Colorado take over your home call the professional bat removal company Denver Animal Removal to rid your home of bats and all types of nuisance wildlife pest problem animals.